Each Lao Feng Xiang branded piece is meticulously crafted from the finest materials and subjected to strict quality control. If any imperfections in workmanship or material defects should appear within one (1) years after the date of purchase, Lao Feng Xiang will repair or replace the defective part or item absolutely free of charge.Download WarrantyLao Feng Xiang Return Policy
Merchandise is accepted for credit or exchange in the U.S., but only if returned in saleable condition within 30 days of the original purchase date, accompanied by a sales/gift receipt and with the original packaging from our retail stores in the U.S. The original purchase receipt and the international warranty seal must be included for all returns.
- Do not put jewelry on before washing your hands, applying make-up or any hair products.
- Remove jewelry first when undressing and wipe with a clean soft cloth.
- Store jewelry separately, to prevent scratches, in the original packaging or a fabric-lined box.
- Never wear jewelry when doing housework, gardening, exercise or bathing.
- Never expose jewelry to household cleaning products or chemicals of any kind.
- Use a soft brush with a mild soap to remove dirt or particles. Rinse thoroughly. Polish with a soft cloth. Dry your jewelry before storage.
- Clean in a secure location so as not to slip down a drain or fall on a hard surface.
- Clean your jewelry often to maintain its shine and beauty.
- Seriously soiled jewelry should only be cleaned professionally.
- Clean diamond jewelry with a soft brush dipped in warm water and mild detergent; rinse under running water.
- Never expose pearl jewelry to chemicals or solvents and store each piece in a soft dark bag to keep the light away.
- Don't expose colored gemstones to chemicals, solvents or ultrasonic machines without knowing their specific cleaning requirements.
- Keep delicate gems such as emeralds and opals in humidity controlled environments as they may dry up.
- Have your jewelry cleaned and checked by a professional for worn out mountings, loose prongs and overall condition at least once a year.
- Have white gold re-plated, platinum re-polished and prongs re-tipped as necessary to maintain original condition, generally every 2 years.
- Have frequently worn pearls restrung as necessary, with a knot between each pearl to prevent loss if the string breaks.
- Some colored gemstones should not be exposed to sudden temperature changes; know your pieces and their needs.
- Select jewelry for your everyday wear that is in harmony with your lifestyle, schedule and type of activities.
- Treat each piece as if it were a family heirloom.
- Keep your Laboratory Reports/Appraisals or Gem Certificates in a safe location, separate from the jewelry pieces, for security.